Buying a Home In Steamboat
Finding Your Property
Finding the Right PropertyThere are so many variables to consider when looking for a new home. Add to that the deep emotions that go into finding a home and the process can be overwhelming. That's where we come in. With over 23 years in the Steamboat real estate market, we can help you find the right home for you and your family.
Prices in SteamboatThe latest analysis of real estate trends in seven Colorado mountain counties for the third quarter shows Routt County ranked in the top two with dollar volume up 14 percent compared with the same period in 2012. The average cost of a home here was up 5.68 percent in the third quarter when compared with the same period in 2012. That's when townhomes and condominiums are included in the mix. At the same time, the median price of a home here declined by 2.17 percent in the third quarter.
Your AdvocateBuying a home is a major emotional and financial decision. The Metzler Team will guide you through the process to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way and you find the right home for you.
About Our Services
Why Choose The Metzler Team?The Metzler Team is a full-service real estate brokerage and because we earn our reputation and trust with every client we give you honest advice, negotiate for the best offer, and make sure you find the property that's right for you.
- Buyer Representation
- Team of 4 brokers working on your behalf for no additional cost.
- Over 23 Years Experience
- Extensive local knowledge of all areas of the market
- Honest Feedback and Advice
- Negotiate the best price and terms
- Hundreds of Satisfied Buyers
- Real-time Notifications of new listings and price reductions
Pre-Qualifing for Your HomeMany people wait until they find a home before they shop for a lender, but there are good reasons to start early by getting pre-approved for a loan.
- Target your search to homes you know you can afford.
- Prove you're serious when making an offer.
- Make smarter decisions when it comes time to shop for a loan.
- For more info on the pre-qualification process contact us.
Pre-Approval May Be a Better OptionWhen you're pre-approved, a lender or broker writes a letter on your behalf, stating that they've reviewed your finances and are willing to loan you a specific amount of money to buy a house. For most buyers, it's a good idea to get pre-approved for a loan early in the home-shopping process because:
- It will show you which homes you can actually afford, and prevent you from wasting time on ones you can't.
- It will help you make an offer more quickly when you do find a home.
- Studies have shown that waiting to shop for a mortgage until after you've shopped for a home may lower your chances of
- making the best mortgage selection.
- Other benefits include faster closing periods, greater negotiating positions and advantages over non-approved competing buyers.
The Buying Process
- Prioritize Your Needs
- Property Searches
- Offer and Negotiations
- Due Diligence Period